9Facts of Arsenal after the Goal at Everton Headquarters
Arsenal conquer Everton with a score of 5-2, in the Premier League 2017-2018 advanced action, at Goodison Park Stadium on Sunday (10/22/2017) Fansbetting.co. The victory makes Arsenal into the top five Premiership standings this season.
For Everton, a landslide defeat from Arsenal put them into the relegation zone, exactly in 18th place with a collection of 8 points from 9 games. Inevitably, heavy pressure was on the skipper, Ronald Koeman.
In the game, Wayne Rooney could make Everton ahead through his goal in the 12th minute. After that, Arsenal pressure to fruition through gelontoran five goals.
Five Arsenal goals came from Nacho Monreal (40 ‘), Mesut Özil (53’), Alexandre Lacazette (74 ‘), Aaron Ramsey (90’) and Alexis Sánchez (90 ‘+ 5’). Everton had a chance to reply one goal via Oumar Niasse (90 ‘+ 3’).
Everton have to lose one player after getting a red card, namely Idrissa Gueye (68 ‘). “We are playing happily and that is the key to victory, we have shown strong character,” said Mesut Ozil, Arsenal midfielder.
Here are some positive Arsenal statistics after bending Everton:
1. Arsenal became the first team to score 100 goals into one goal opponent, namely Everton, throughout the history of the Premier League.
2. Arsene Wenger receives three prizes on the anniversary of 2005, 2006 and 2017.
3. Lacazette scored 27 goals throughout 2017 throughout the competition.
4. Mesut Ozil became the player who has the most number of assists since its debut in September 2013, ie 43 assists.
5. Mesut Ozil recorded has 8 times statistics opens scoring opportunities for Arsenal. The record was the most compared to the other players in the Premier League 2017-2018.
6. Arsenal scored 23 goals with a header in the Premier League stage from 2016-2017.
7. Nacho Monreal scored twice in the last three games in the Premier League stage. In fact, before he scored one goal in 140 matches.
8. Arsenal made 6 shots in Everton’s first-half counter at Goodison Park. The record makes Arsenal the most fertile team in shooting the opponent’s net while on the road away.
9. Arsenal beat Everton as much as 95 times, and the status of most throughout the history of English football.
Source: BBC, Opta