Prediction Real Madrid vs Manchester United Super European 2017 Info Tips Score Match
Match Information: Real Madrid vs Manchester United Prediction:
The European super-match will see the Champions League winners Real Madrid face Europa League champions Manchester United on Wednesday in Nacional Arena Filip II Makedonski, Skopje.
This will probably be the first official match of both teams after undergoing pre-season tour and some test matches one of them is ICC 2017.
Data and Facts of Both Teams:
– Recorded both teams have met six times, and Real Madrid alone can only achieve two wins, one draw and three others won by Manchester United.
– The last meeting took place on the ICC 2017 and then in the Latin American zone, and Jose Mourinho’s troops successfully defeated Madrid through a penalty shootout after only a 1-1 draw.
Real Madrid: Keylor Navas (Casilla 46 ‘), Nacho (Manu Hernando 46’), Marcelo (Alvaro Telejo 46 ‘), Dani Carvajal (Hakimi 46’), Raphael Varane Quezada 46 ‘), Modric (Modric 46’), Toni Kroos (Casemiro 46 ‘), Isco (Oscar Rodriguez 46’), Benzema (Dani Gomez 46 ‘), Gareth Bale (Feuillassier 46’), Lucas Vazquez (Herandez 46 ‘).
Goal: Casemiro (Pen) 69 ‘
Manchester United: Romero (De Gea 46 ‘), Darmian (Valencia 77’), Jones (Smalling 46 ‘), Bailly (Lindelof 46’), Fuso-Mensah (Blind 46 ‘), Carrick (Mkhitaryan 46’), Fellaini, Lingard (Pogba 46 ‘), Andreas Pereira (Herrera 46’ (McTominay 52 ‘)), Martial, Rashford (Lukaku 46’).
Goal: Jese Lingard 45 + 1 ‘
– Real Madrid itself successfully beat the Serie A giants, Juventus with a fairly convincing 4-1 in the Champions League final.
– While Manchester United successfully beat the Eredivisie representative, Ajax Amsterdam with a score of 2-0 in the top party Europa League.
– Recorded throughout the pre-season game results, Real Madrid can only achieve one victory over MLS-All Stars in four pre-season games.
– While Manchester United successfully won six wins from seven friendly matches, the only defeat of the team occurred when herbal Barcelona Barcelona ICC 2017.
– After this match, Real Madrid will immediately undergo another important game, Super Spain in the face of the eternal rival, Barcelona on 14 and 17 August.
– While the Red Devils themselves will immediately face the inaugural Premier League counter contra West Ham United on 13 August at Old Trafford.
– Manchester United itself successfully bring Victor Lindelof, Nemanja Matic and Romelu Lukaku in the transfer market this summer.
– While Real Madrid are lackluster in the transfer market this summer, having only brought in Theo Hernandez from Atletico Madrid and Dani Ceballos from Real Betis.
– Two main pillars of Manchester United last season, Wayne Rooney and Zlatan Ibrahimovic decided to leave.
– While Fabio Coentrao and James Rodriguez should be loaned to another club.
– Manchester United will certainly rely on Romelu Lukaku on the front lines later, recorded himself successfully scored 25 goals diajang English League with Everton.
– While Cristiano Ronaldo himself is rumored to be performing in this match after previously absent in the preseason Real Madrid.
– CR7 has a chance to increase the coffers of his goal diajang Europe, recorded himself has scored 108 goals from 147 appearances in all European arena.
– Throughout the history of the team, Real Madrid recorded the success of winning three European Super titles from five times of play, recorded successful team won the champions in 2002, 2014 and 2016.
– While Manchester United alone only won a European Super title in 1991 despite appearing three times.