Andrea Conti Officially Absent Six Months
Milan have confirmed that Andrea Conti will be sidelined for six months due to a ligament injury on his knee Agen Judi.
Conti was rumored to be back grazing from an ankle injury, but the right back was again experiencing ACL on Friday practice session.
Milan stated, “Andrea Conti has undergone basic and clinical tests today. The result is that he should be absent for six months or almost a season ahead.
“The Rossoneri’s defender will undergo surgery on his ligament on Saturday afternoon, which will be guided by Prof.’s team. Schonhuber.
“Our recovery time is estimated to be about six months.”
Conte is one of 11 Milan recruits this summer. He has played five appearances, but his position will now be filled by Ignazio Abate.
Lazio Prediction Vs AC Milan: Not The Ordinary Battle
Serie A Italy is just entering the initial game. But, the match between Lazio with AC Milan at the Stadio Olimpico, Sunday night (10/09/2017), not something ordinary. It was also leveled Milan coach, Vincenzo Montella.
The battle will be one of the images in the hunt for success at the end of the season. Lazio is not like AC Milan who make a total overhaul this season. However, Biancocelesti came into this 2017/18 season as the Italian Super Cup champion.
While Milan, the arrival of investors from China directly changed the Rossoneri face. Two consecutive victories won this Montella care team to be in the top, while maintaining champion competition. One effect of that change, the arrival of Lucas Biglia from Lazio to the San Siro.
Biglia was likely to be played against his former club later. The match later, obviously full of emotion for the Argentine players. Biglia did not achieve achievement with Lazio. Himself first move before Lazio won the Italian Super Cup trophy. To be sure, 31-year-old player was the captain of Lazio in the previous two seasons.
“We expect a lot from him. Because he is a player with intelligence. Biglia will play, and I’m sure he’ll give us a lot of greeting. It will not be a normal game for him, but I’m sure he will look great, “said AC Milan coach.
Lazio vs AC Milan duel can be watched by Live Streaming at Supersoccer.tv. Full information can be found at www.supersoccer.tv or download the app on the Play Store and the App Store
Montella admitted, his team still takes time because many have new players. He also mentioned the game against Lazio will not be easy for AC Milan.
“Lazio is very experienced and pragmatic, achieving great results so far. They know how to play both if they hold possession and survive. We have to know how to deal with them under any circumstances, “Montella said.
Meanwhile, Lazio coach, Simone Inzaghi confirmed, his team is ready to fight Milan. Inzaghi also asked his team to play tough in front of their loyal supporters.
“Without a doubt Milan is a great test for our ability. Bena we lost some important players, and I really like playing all the people I have, but the players are ready, “said Inzaghi who can not play Felipe Anderson and Luis Nani.
Italian League Transfer Exchange, AC Milan Most Boros
The summer transfer market of 2017 has been closed for Italian clubs since Thursday (8/31/2017). For this edition, Italian clubs are quite active shopping.
Total, 20 Serie A contestants or the top Italian league contest 879.2 million euros (equivalent to Rp 13.9 trillion) in the summer transfer market in 2017. The biggest expenditure listed by AC Milan is poured 194.5 million euros.
The value includes eleven recruits, eight of which are permanent and the remainder on loan. Of the eleven players, Leonardo Bonucci recorded as the most expensive recruits with a price of 42 million euros.
Who is the most extravagant Italian club after AC Milan? Here is the list:
1. AC Milan: 194.5 million euros
2. Juventus: 149.2 million euros
3. AS Roma: 93.55 million euros
4. Inter Milan: 86.5 million euros
5. Fiorentina: 68.7 million euros
6. Naples: 56.7 million euros
7. Sampdoria: 45.9 million euros
8. Atalanta: 41.9 million euros
9. Torino: 22.6 million euros
10. Sassuolo: 21.5 million euros
Arsenal defender Willing to Join Inter Milan
Inter Milan one more step will get a tough defender Arsenal, Shkodran Mustafi. The defender who once defended Sampdoria was rumored to have expressed willingness to join I Nerazzuri Judi Bola.
According to Sky Sport Italia sources, Gianluca Di Marzio, Inter need to reach an agreement with Arsenal, as the club owner Mustafi. Known, La Beneamata has submitted a loan proposal. Arsenal mentioned will only accept bids if accompanied by a permanent purchase option.
Mustafi joined Arsenal in 2014 for a fee of € 41 million from Valencia. However, the German international defender was rarely played. Overall, in three seasons, he only played in 38 games for the Gunners, with two goals and two assists. For that reason, Arsenal is not believed will not mind removing it.
Serie A itself is not a strange place for Mustafi. He is in Valencia (2014-2016), the 25-year-old defender has played for Sampdoria from January 2012 to July 2014. During that time, he appeared in 50 matches in Serie A.
Inter Milan include Mustafi as one of their target game, in addition to Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala. Both meet the criteria desired coach Luciano Spalletti. As is known, Inter need a new defender after selling two old defenders, Gary Medel (to Besiktas) and Jeison Murillo (to Valencia).
Just like Mustafi, Mangala also already want to play with Inter Milan. Even the French-blooded defender was even urged his club’s top officials to let him leave to Giuseppe Meazza.
Two Offensive Defenders
Inter Milan have completed the transfer of Dalbert Henrique from OGC Nice on 9 August 2017. (doc Inter Milan)
So far the new Inter get two wing-back, namely Dalbert Henrique and Joao Cancelo. Spalletti hinted that he still needs a central defender to strengthen his team’s defensive heart.
“Cancelo and Dalbert are very offensive, but we need them. Of course, we must find balance in defense, “said Spalletti.
“No Problem Bonucci Direct So Captain”
AC Milan have made the decision to give the captain’s armband to Leonardo Bonucci Situs Poker. In fact, 30-year-old defender was a new player status in the 2017-2018 season.
Bonucci already melakoni debut wearing a captain’s armband in a test match against Real Betis on Wednesday (9/8/2017) at the Stadio Angelo Massimino, Catania.
Such a decision is not unusual. AC Milan usually gives the captain a tire to players who have long strengthened the team, not new players like Bonucci.
As the most senior player in AC Milan’s current squad, Ignazio Abate also spoke up about his club’s decision to give the captain’s armband to the former Juventus player.
“The club has the right to make its own decisions, there is an aroma of revolution at AC Milan today, the revolution is happening in various sectors, new owners, new staff, new management and many new players who strengthen the team,” said Ignazio Abate told Sky Sport.
“Naturally, if then the wearer of the captain’s tire is also new, I am glad that AC Milan has chosen Leonardo Bonucci,” he continued.
According to Abate, Bonucci is a winner who made history with Juventus. His experience will greatly help the team.
“I know him very well and he is presenting himself at AC Milan with humility and Leo will bring in a mindset about a win that will be useful to us this season and in difficult times,” added the 30-year-old defender.
Among all the current AC Milan team members, Ignazio Abate is the longest team player. He started joining in 2009. Currently Abate’s status is vice-captain of AC Milan.
Suso to extend contract with Milan
Suso is predicted to reject Roma and Lazio to sign a four-year deal with Milan Agen Poker Online.
The winger’s future has not been clarified after his club bought 10 new players, while a midfielder is still not needed.
It attracted the attention of Roma and Lazio, among other clubs, but Suso always confirmed his commitment to stay at the San Siro.
According to the media, he will get a contract extension for four seasons with a value of 2.5 million euros per season.
The 23-year-old arrived from Liverpool at a cost of 1.3 million euros in January 2015 and spent a loan period with Genoa.
Buffon: Another Team Adds Strengths, Claiming Degree Will Be More Difficult
Juventus must pass the penalty shootout to beat AS Roma in the continued International Champions Cup (ICC) on Monday (7/31/2017) Agen Sbobet.
Gianluigi Buffon, Juventus captain and goalkeeper, considers his side’s chances of defending the Serie A title will be more difficult.
“It will be very difficult for Juventus because the other teams (AC Milan, AS Roma and Inter Milan) add to their strength,” said the Italian national team goalkeeper.
After being held to a draw by AS Roma until the second half was over, Buffon admitted that the other teams in Serie A had an ambition to end Juventus dominance.
Although Juventus won less convincingly, Buffon considers United States tour is important for his team.
Read also: Leave Juventus, Bonucci Respond to Buffon’s Losing Taste
“Touring in the United States is important to us because through pre-season we can determine the form of game and strategy that we will play,” he said.
“Juventus believe in the players’ ability, every player is trying to give the best for the team, which can make us successful,” said the 39-year-old goalkeeper.
Inter Soon Squad Schick’s Patric
In spite of the Sampdoria denial, it was reported they received an offer from Inter for Patrik Schick.
After transferring the Czech striker to Juventus in the middle of the road, the Nerazzurri are still interested to get his signature.
After meeting with Blucerchiati today, Samp’s lawyer Antonio Romei denied that Schick is currently in the process of negotiations but Gianluca Di Marzio’s website reports that a deal has been established.
The transfer will be worth the same as the canceled Juve transfer, which is 30 million Euros paid over two years.
Although so far there is no agreement with the 21-year-old forward, it is hoped the deal can be immediately established.
After Schick completed the 30-day rest period given after a heart problem that caused him to fail in a Juve health test, he would bring medical drugs to Beneamata.
That may not be the usual rule, considering what happened with Schick’s move to Turin, but the player is ready to play for Inter.
Optimistic Berenguer Join Napoli
Napoli are very close to Alejandro Berenguer, after the agent of the Osasuna winger confirmed. “The clubs told me not to say it, but I’m optimistic Agen Sbobet Casino.”
Now the negotiations have been going on for several weeks and most of the interest is shown by Athletic Bilbao club.
“The talks are in the next stage, we are very close, but still need to wait a little longer,” Felix Tainta Irurzun told PianetaNapoli.it.
“The clubs told me not to speak, but I’m optimistic the deal will be over.”
He is a 22-year-old left winger who came through youth academy Osasuna.
“Berenguer is keen to wear the Napoli uniform, because they are one of the greatest clubs in the history of Italian football.”
“We’ve found a deal for contract terms and wages, which I’m sure both clubs will find the right solution to the cost.”
“How long until the deal can be done? You know about the world around football, what you usually manage in a month can be done in three hours. “