Incaran Barcelona This Select Extend Contract in Gremio
Young players from Brazil targeted Barcelona chose a new contract signed with his club, Gremio, last week Lenterabola.com.
The player, Luan Guilherme, is known to be Barcelona’s target – and Premier League side Liverpool. However, he even renew his contract at Gremio until 2020.
The 24-year-old forward was even rumored to have received an offer from a number of European clubs last summer, who wanted to take him away from Porto Alegre. However, Luan decided to stay in Brazil.
Luan and his club revealed the signing of this new contract a few hours before Gremio appeared in the Copa Libertadores semi-final this week. By coincidence Gremio’s opponent in the round is the club from Ecuador, Barcelona SC.
“We are very happy, because this is what Gremio always wants,” Gremio President Romildo Bolzan told reporters.
“Luan has said he is ready to renew his contract and he will not leave Gremio until the situation is resolved. It also shows, we are willing to keep our players, our main assets, and most importantly those who play from our young squad, “Bolzan said.
“This is our policy to take advantage of what we have in our club. This also has made Gremio more competitive, and can achieve it (Copa Libertadores semifinal). It’s time to celebrate, “he added.
Luan made his debut for Gremio in 2014, and since that time he has been part of the first team regularly at the club from the city of Porto Alegre. Luan has scored twice in the Copa Libertadores semi-final last week, precisely in the first leg.
Luan’s talent is also not spared the attention of the national team, let alone he became a key player of the 2016 Olympic team who won gold, and has pocketed the Brazilian national team under coach Tite.
Unfortunately, Gremio lost 0-1 to Barcelona SC in the second leg of the semi-finals held at home on Thursday (2/11) this morning. However, Gremio winning on aggregate because in the first leg held in Ecuador, Gremio won 3-0.
Zidane names two Real Madrid successive wins The answer to doubts Preseason games
Real Madrid’s Real Madrid win
Zinedine Zidane admitted was not surprised by the impressive performance of Real Madrid in their last two competitive matches Agen Sbobet. In fact he never worried about the results of preseason tour Madrid in the United States that reap minor results.
Latest, Madrid beat arch-rivals Barcelona with a score of 3-1 landslide in the first leg Supercopa de Espana at Camp Nou on Monday (14/8) early morning hrs. The second leg will be held on Thursday (17/8) morning.
Meanwhile, earlier Los Blancos also won the game against Manchester United 2-1 in the UEFA Super Cup. The results are very reversed with their appearance in America, where they failed to win a single victory in the International Champions Cup event.
“When you start an official game you will hope. When we’re on tour we say we’re preparing for the match on August 8 (UEFA Supercup) and we’re doing that with a really good game, “Zidane said.
“We competed well with great personalities and that comes from the work we do on the tour. The result in a friendly match is not good, but the content of the work we’ve done. ”
“It’s a long season with so much work done and we’re only interested in the day to day.”
Barcelona can still be difficult
Zidane insists his team will not be satisfied with the results at Camp Nou ahead of the second leg against Barcelona at the Santiago Bernabeu. He considered stupid if the players jemawa because this time they can not be reinforced by Cristiano Ronaldo, who was exposed to five match ban ban on his action to encourage referees.
Zizou said: “Of course anything can happen. Nothing sure. We have a second leg and have to play very well, ”
“Barcelona is a great team that can score against you and put you into a difficult condition anytime,”
“In the first game they have many chances. We have to play a good game. We played great in the first leg. We will do the same to win. ”
“We will not calm down. We think it’s a difficult game like the first leg, even more difficult. ” (Source: FourFourTwo)
Dani Alves Supports Neymar Join PSG
PSG’s new defender, Dani Alves, is reportedly supporting his former teammate, Neymar to join the club he defended at the moment.
Alves considers Neymar as a superb attacker, and can be able to score many goals in Ligue 1 competition next season.
Some news shows that Neymar will soon receive a bid of 222 million Euros from Les Parisien.
And now Neymar is already in Paris and most likely to take care of his future at the Parc des Princes.
Aulas: Madrid Will Bring Top World Striker
Olympique Lyon, Jean-Michel Aulas, believes that Real Madrid will bring in the world’s top striker Merawat Rambut Rontok.
Although reportedly not a player from Lyon who will be pursued. The most successful club in Europe is likely to continue to pursue French striker Kylian Mbappe.
It is recognized by Aulas. He mentioned that he had spoken with the president of Madrid, Florentino Perez.
“I have spoken with Florentino and I believe in their intensity to recruit the world’s top strikers,” Aulas told local media.
“I’m sure the target is definitely a Frenchman.”
Madrid itself has just released their striker, Alvaro Morata, to Chelsea worth 40 million euros.
Morata’s departure makes madrid leave Karim Benzema and Borja Mayoral their pure striker. Tesebut problem makes Zinedine Zidane’s club must bring striker with quality number one.
Join Real Madrid, Theo Hernandez Want to Learn from Marcelo
France’s wing-back, Theo Hernandez, has officially joined Real Madrid. He also wants to learn a lot from Marcelo who has the same position with him, the left back.
Hernandez has left Atletico Madrid and joined Real Madrid with a transfer of 26 million euros. The 19-year-old was contracted for the next six years.
At Santiago Bernabeu, Hernandez will be a spare tire Marcelo. It did not matter to players who last season had loaned to Alaves.
“Marcelo is the best wing defender in the world and what I will do is work hard, follow his lead, and try to get a few minutes to play,” Hernandez said as reported by Soccerway.
“All the players in Madrid will act as role models because they all have experience, all I will do is follow Marcelo’s footsteps and try to grow day by day next to him.”
Hernandez lured Real Madrid after an impressive display on loan at Atletico to Alaves in the 2016-2017 season. He even successfully brought Alaves into the Copa Del Rey final before losing to Barcelona.
“Marcelo is my role model for being the world’s best wing defender in the future,” Hernandez added.
Reject Arsenal, Arda Turan Ready Fight in Barcelona International player Turkey Arda turan wants to fight for his place under the new superior Ernesto Valverde and has no intention of leaving Camp Nou.
Agent Arda Turan insists the Turkish midfielder will commit to his contract in Barcelona lasting until 2020.
The 30-year-old joined Barca from Atletico Madrid in July 2015, but after his debut was postponed for six months as the Catalan giants were undergoing a player signing ban, he failed to immediately patent a regular spot.
Arda scored 13 goals in 30 appearances last season, including a hat-trick in the Champions League against Borussia Monchengladbach, although he was limited to just 14 appearances as a starter in La Liga.
Arsenal have been linked with his services, but Arda’s agent, Ahmet Bulut, insists the player refused to move to England and wants to fight for his place under new Barca boss Ernesto Valverde.
“Arda will stay at Barca,” Bulut told NTV Spor, reiterating the commitment he held firmly in June, “he has three years left on his contract.”
“He will join the training camp which will start on July 12th. Nothing new about this. ”
Arda Turan came to Barcelona under Luis Enrique on July 6, 2015 with an expensive bandrol of 34 million Euros.
He made a total of 30 appearances in various events last season for Barca, scoring 13 goals and 7 assists.
While overall he has 55 appearances for the Catalan giants so far, packing 15 goals and 11 assists for a year and a half at Camp Nou.